Sunday, October 3, 2010

NEW BLOG!!!!

"Extra! Extra! Read all about it!" Find it in your newspaper or just in my new blog! What you have all been waiting for. I have finally started my blog of life on the east side of Minnesota in the state of WisconSIN. If you don't already know, Holly and I moved to Milwaukee. She is going to nursing school at Marquette University and I decided to move along with her. We moved out here in June and I am just starting my blog now. Better late than never like Mom always said. I have never had a blog before but have followed Carolyn's and Sharon's blog for a while and feel like since I moved away I should start a blog too. I don't know how often I will update but I will try my best. I defiantly wont have mountain adventures (like Utah) or ocean excursions (like California), but will try to keep you updated on the interesting things in my life and touches of Holly's too. I hope you all enjoy. 


The picture of Holly and me to the right is of us at our first Brewers game. It was in June against the TWINS!!!! The Twins lost the game but it was our first baseball game in a place other than the Metrodome. Strange feeling to me.

1 comment:

  1. Yippee! We'll be waiting for more chapters!! We like the name. How original!M and D

    ReplyDelete