Sunday, March 13, 2011

Christmas Present Recieved in February

Sorry I haven't been very good at updating my blog. Stay tuned this week because there will be a few new posts coming.

For Christmas, my parents gave me a gift card that I could use to buy a new TV. I had also been saving some gift cards from the past few years for Best Buy. After combining all the gift cards and money I got for Christmas and my birthday I finally bought my new TV. I have  always wanted a nice flat screen TV, ever since I worked at Best Buy in high school. It has been a long wait. I had shopped around on prices and on brands. I found Samsung TVs to get really good reviews pretty much every where I looked. I was trying to decide between the sizes 32" and 40". I ended up going with the 40" because it might look big in our apartment now but when we move, a 32" might look small. It was totally worth it. I went to buy the TV the first weekend in February, and ended up getting it the week after because it was a sale item and they didn't have it in stock. Wasn't much of a problem.

It was really nice to actually get the TV. I think that I appreciate it more after waiting so long for one. It is something that use everyday and it was worth the extra money that I spent. 

No comments:

Post a Comment